1000 Pages and Counting

I guess when I was told a javascript script wasn’t working I should have listened.

But no, I had to find out for myself. I tested the script by printing, the script ran and moved the document from one queue to another. An error message appeared in the queue, the print showed as 1 page, it stuck at rendering about 550kb out of 1.5mb, then nothing. I cleared the error and kept working on the script.

What I didn’t know was that on the copier the print was sent to it churned out 1000 pages of print error – those irritating one line, ‘gobbledygook’ characters of text.

Someone happened upon the copier, laboring under my insanity for infinity, and turned it off.

No one reported it – which is typical.

Another day in printer hell.

NaBloPoMo November 2013

Advertisements
This entry was posted in NaBloPoMo and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s